Yes I’m on quite the RSS kick — I’ve been fiddling around a lot with feeds lately. But there’s so much more I want to do…
2. experiment with feed filtering à la FeedRinse or Blastfeed – to try out a more focussed feed reading experience – although I do like the serendipitous discoveries I make when not extracting a signal from the noise…
4. mix and blend feeds together with things like RSS Mixer or RSS Mix or FEEDcombine – I guess this would be sort of the inverse approach (from filtering) to managing my feeds – simply push the most recent content from all my feeds to the top.
5. while I’m at filtering and mixing, I might as well try fiddling with Yahoo! Pipes, which would appear to be the ultimate for this sort of stuff.
6. Install Snackr, just so that I can see the news ticker thing in action across the bottom of my desktop. Of course I want my screen to look like CNN or CBC Newsworld.
8. check out feed writer software like this app from Mirabyte.
9. Work my way through this crazy huge list of 100 or so RSS resources and hacks.